Stand's Marshmallow Shakes
3 scoops vanilla ice cream (they use Laboratorio del Gelato)
1 tablespoon whole milk
I large dollop, er, Wookstock Water Buffalo Milk yogurt (For the 300 million of you that can't pick water buffalo milk yogurt up at your corner store, feel free to use a substitute yogurt—it's just there to add a little more liquid and balance out the sweetness of the ice cream a bit)
5 Kraft Jumbo Jef-Puffed marshmallows
1) Toast marshamllows under a broiler, or, if you're frisky, over a flame until they just start to blacken evenly (the trick is to make sure it's evenly toasted and dark, but not turned to charcoal).
2) Put the milk, yogurt, and then ice cream in the blender. Blend carefully, just until you get a "donut"—when you see the shake holding to the sides of the blender with a hollow core.
3) Add three of the toasted marshmallows to the blender, and whirl it just until they're all broken up and distributed evenly. Be careful not to overblend it, making it too melty.
4) Pour shake into a glass, top with a dollop of whipped cream, break the last two marshmallows on top, and serve with an extra-wide straw.
5) Repeat if necessary. And it will probably be necessary.