2000s Recipes + Menus
Cardamom Sour-Cream Waffles
- Active time:30 min
- Start to finish:30 min
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Rounded 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon mild honey
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Preheat a waffle iron until hot.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cardamom.
Whisk together remaining ingredients in another bowl, then whisk into flour mixture until just combined.
Lightly brush waffle iron with oil and cook waffles according to manufacturer’s instructions.