2000s Recipes + Menus
- Active time:15 min
- Start to finish:15 min
- 2 to 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw green (hulled) pumpkin seeds (pepitas) or sunflower seeds
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1 cup packed flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Mince and mash garlic to a paste with sea salt.
Pulse seeds in a food processor until finely ground. Add garlic paste, basil, and parsley to processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add cheese and oil and pulse to combine.