2000s Recipes + Menus
Key Lime Margaritas
- Active time:15 min
- Start to finish:15 min
- 1 Key lime (optional), quartered
- Kosher salt (optional) for rims of glasses
- 3/4 Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 cup reposado tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh Key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons superfine granulated sugar (optional)
Run a lime wedge (if using) around rim of each of 4 (6- to 8-oz) glasses. Put salt (if using) on a small plate and dip glasses in salt to lightly coat rims.
Blend liqueur, tequila, juice, and sugar (if using) in a blender until combined. Serve over ice (in coated glasses).