Diary of a Foodie
Chicken and Fennel Salad with Garlic Mayonnaise
Diary of a Foodie: Season One: The Green Kitchen
- Active Time:20 min
- Start to Finish:20 min
- 2/3 cup roasted-garlic mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 fennel bulb (sometimes labeled "anise"), stalks discarded
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Stir together garlic mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
Core fennel, then thinly slice crosswise. Add to mayonnaise mixture along with chicken and parsley and stir to combine.