- Active time: 10 min
Total time: 10 min
This sauce was created especially for our Homemade French Fries with Five Dipping Sauces recipe, part of our Gourmet Modern Menu: Burger Bash. Click here to view the full menu.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
Blend together mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and Asian sesame oil in a blender until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in in cilantro and scallion.
Sauce can be made 3 days ahead and chilled, covered. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Gourmet Live