- Active time:15 min
- Start to finish:15 min
- 200 g (7 oz) well-mixed canned hazelnut-praline paste (see cooks’ note, below)
- 100 g (3.5 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 75 g (2.6 oz) 64%-cacao bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped and melted (see Tips)
Equipment:a gram scale; a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment
Beat praline paste and butter in mixer at medium speed until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate until smooth.
- To ensure that hazelnut-praline paste (candied-hazelnut paste) is well mixed, purée entire contents of can in a food processor before measuring.
- “Nutella” keeps in an airtight container in a dark, dry place at cool room temperature up to 3 months.